The world of corporate learning has exploded. Driven by the pandemic and the transformation of many jobs, companies are investing heavily in employee upskilling, reskilling, and transformational learning. In fact, 84% of CHROs rate upskilling and reskilling as one of their top three priorities.
In this ebook, Josh Bersin asserts that the tendency to merely assemble content is unlikely to move the needle on individual and organizational performance. Instead he proposes a different approach to capability development — what he calls the capability academy approach.
Download this brand new eBook to learn:
- What a capability academy is and why organizations need one
- Real-world examples of successful capability academies
- Skills vs. capabilities, and why skills alone don’t drive results
- How capability-building differs from traditional eLearning
- 8 key considerations to get started with a capability academy