Capabilities are the new black.
As this pandemic forces our businesses into transformation, innovation and creativity are more critical than ever. L&D leaders are seeking ways to rapidly cultivate the mindsets, behaviors, and organizational knowledge that fuel innovation, focus learning, and engage employees.
The result? Forward-thinking organizations are transitioning to the concept of capability academies – virtual places to learn, share, and build expertise together – to develop the strategic capabilities needed to create, innovate, and adapt to the future within the context and priorities of their business.
Download the eBook to discover:
- Why organizations are placing a high priority on capability development
- 3 characteristics of the capability approach
- Power skills to develop new, dynamic capabilities
- The next wave of corporate learning – modern capability academies
- The ROI on capability development