According to the Brandon Hall Group’s recent research, improving sales effectiveness is a ‘top 3’ business priority and is the most important post-COVID business transition. Selecting the right approach to digital training is critical to developing your salesforce into a source of advantage in these transformational times.
In this informative webinar, experts from NovoEd, Brandon Hall Group and Wilson Learning weigh in on the key elements of an effective online sales training strategy; share insights into the design and implementation of sales training in digital, virtual, and blended environments; and provide organizations with the power to connect and engage sales professionals and drive sales performance improvement.
The panelists also and share research and insights on:
- How sales training is evolving to meet the needs of the new normal
- How digital approaches connect learning to application and performance
- The power of collaboration and connection in driving sales effectiveness
- Tips to creating effective and engaging online sales training programs online
- Incorporating coaching and formal and informal feedback in a virtual environment