During this time of sweeping business transformation and massive disruption of the employee experience, leadership skills are more vital than ever. As organizations explore ways to develop these skills in their employees through online learning, they may worry that this modality may not be as effective as face to face leadership programs. Fortunately, there are innovative approaches to online learning that leverage social and experiential learning and result in strong learning outcomes and real-time impact.
Hear Audrey Witters, Managing Director, Online & Entrepreneurship Programs at Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) Executive Education, share her institution’s experience in offering leadership training in a dynamic online program format.
Learn about Stanford Executive Education’s keys to high impact online learning:
- Embed practice and application of skills for real-time impact
- Foster dynamic collaboration online with peers
- Maintain engagement in a flexible online learning modality
- Effectively incorporate facilitation to amplify impact
- Cultivate community to enrich learning experiences for deep skill building