As the nature of jobs is changing, a number of organizations have moved swiftly to leverage the power of AI while also re-training and upskilling key job families. Jeanne will share the latest research on the deployment of AI in HR as well as use cases from their course, Using AI 4 HR to Enhance the Employee Experience.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Benefits and barriers to deploying artificial intelligence in the workforce
- A range of business issues AI can solve from sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to on-boarding and personalized learning & development
- An understanding of how AI will impact your workforce at the personal and organizational level
- A framework for creating organizational readiness for artificial intelligence in your organization
- While AI is penetrating every major industry, the question for many in HR is, “How can AI be used to re-imagine people practices such as talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, learning & development, and coaching?”