Emerging Trends in AI 4 HR
Jeanne Meister, Founding Partner, Future Workplace
Jeanne Meister is a founding partner of Future Workplace, an HR executive network and research firm. She is the recipient of the Distinguished Contribution in Workplace Learning Award, presented by the Association for Talent Development (ATD). Jeanne is the co-author of the bestselling book The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today and co-author of The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules for Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees.
As the nature of jobs is changing, a number of organizations have moved swiftly to leverage the power of AI while also re-training and upskilling key job families. Jeanne will share the latest research on the deployment of AI in HR as well as use cases from their course, Using AI 4 HR to Enhance the Employee Experience.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- Benefits and barriers to deploying artificial intelligence in the workforce
- A range of business issues AI can solve from sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to on-boarding and personalized learning & development
- An understanding of how AI will impact your workforce at the personal and organizational level
- A framework for creating organizational readiness for artificial intelligence in your organization
- While AI is penetrating every major industry, the question for many in HR is, “How can AI be used to re-imagine people practices such as talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, learning & development, and coaching?”