According to recent research by Brandon Hall Group, improving sales effectiveness is a top business priority in a post-pandemic world.
Lengthening sales cycles, quicker turnover, and falling win rates are longstanding sales challenges that have been exacerbated in the past year. Large enterprises are turning to digital solutions that encourage interactive learning while still preserving the power of rich, in-person training.
In this 30-minute product demo recording, NovoEd Solutions Consultant Amanda DiFeterici shows how the NovoEd capability-based, enterprise training platform can help you:
- Effectively scale your organizational training
- Transition in-person training to a high-impact, blended learning model that encourages collaboration
- Integrate mentoring and coaching in a streamlined user experience
- Provide automated nudges, progress indicators and intrinsic motivation to keep sales training on track
- Provide ongoing training to your field professionals anytime, anywhere