Purpose-Driven Leaders: Leadership Development for Business Transformation
Claudia de la Torre Foglio
Head of Leadership Development Programs, CEMEX
To meet their goals around growth, digital transformation, customer-centricity, and sustainability, global construction materials giant, CEMEX has adopted a leadership model that emphasizes new ways to think, act, and react differently.
Featuring Brandon Hall’s Principal Analyst David Wentworth and CEMEX’s Head of Leadership Development at CEMEX, Claudia de la Torre Foglio, we will delve into recent research on leadership development and explore the purpose and impact of CEMEX’s transformative leadership development program.
In this webinar, you will learn about a transformative leadership development program through the CEMEX experience to:
- Cultivate leadership capabilities that embody and advance a company’s purpose
- Design a leadership development program that shifts mindsets and behaviors through ‘real work’
- Integrate program content with company context that is reinforced through peer and mentor connections
- Enable global cohorts of new managers to connect with senior company leaders in a social learning environment
- Measure impact in terms of personal wellbeing as well as professional growth