Revolutionizing Learning Culture: Marketing L&D to Kraft Heinz Employees
Chief Learning Officer, Kraft Heinz
In keeping with their meritocratic, results-oriented, highly empowered culture, the Kraft Heinz Company created a corporate university, Ownerversity, which provides their global workforce with continuous development and growth opportunities – at scale. Key to Ownerversity’s success is its alignment with the business functions and the shift in learning mindset from push to pull.
Join us and learn how Kraft Heinz:
- Collaborates with its business partners on learning initiatives and development
- Is building and promoting a corporate university brand, vision
- Is creating compelling learning choices to meet the demands of its learners and increase engagement
- Selects technology platforms to support a dynamic learning culture and deepen the impact of the learning experience
- Measures and monitors success and engagement
Hear CLO, Pamay Bassey, and Head of Learner Experience & Innovation, Julie Dozier, share their journeys from a push to pull learning strategy in collaboration with their functional business partners.