In this live panel discussion, industry analysts and experts, Stacia Garr and Dani Johnson of RedThread Research and Chris Pirie of The Learning Futures Group, will share what they have learned about the talent and learning practices of purpose-driven organizations, based on their research and conversations with talent leaders from a range of organizations including Johnson & Johnson, S&P Global, Medtronic, Sanofi, Imperative, GSV Ventures, and IDEO.
The panelists cut through the hype to reflect on the implications for talent development practices resulting from the shift to multi-stakeholder accountability. They draw on in-depth research as well as the perspectives of CLOs, thought leaders, talent leaders, and venture capitalists presented during the Is Purpose Working? podcast series to understand what purpose is and how to make it work in your organization.
During this lively discussion, we’ll dive into:
- How purpose has become a critical driver of how business operates
- The impact of recent health, economic, and social crises on this trend
- The connections between purpose and employee experience
- L&D’s role in creating purpose-driven workplaces
- What technologies are supporting the shift to purpose