A Blueprint to Make Learning more Engaging and Impactful
Online learning is quickly evolving as learning leaders align more closely with business owners and take on new responsibilities for employee engagement, well-being, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Grab your copy of this guide, which provides an overview of a comprehensive — and effective — approach to collaborative learning. Learn about how critical shifts in corporate learning suggest a new mandate for learning, the key components of effective collaborative learning, and case studies of online collaborative learning in action.
Start 2021 with this complete guide to collaborative learning and explore:
- 5 critical workplace shifts impacting corporate learning
- A new mandate for learning to build capabilities and support learners’ needs
- How collaborative learning addresses the new mandate
- The components of a robust approach to online collaborative learning
- Enterprise case studies that showcase the business impact of collaborative learning