Effective onboarding is crucial to the success of any new hire. And, while remote onboarding isn’t new, having everyone work remotely across a globally distributed workforce is. As a result, organizations are reimagining onboarding for today’s work environment.
Brandon Hall research has found that high-performing organizations are taking a more humanistic approach to virtual employee onboarding and creating experiences that prioritize introducing company culture and values, forming social connections, and building and fostering community.
Download this eBook to discover:
- The latest research from Brandon Hall Group on ongoing trends in onboarding
- How to reimagine the onboarding experience in a remote workplace
- The importance of cultivating deep social connections and workplace culture
- Case studies on how Nestlé Purina and Stanley Black & Decker are implementing virtual onboarding
- Best practices for creating an effective virtual onboarding program